URGENTPosted by R. Clarke Tue, January 16, 2018 10:05PM
We are monitoring the weather situation and will inform you Asap if we make a decision to close tomorrow. I have to keep in mind the safety of all staff especially those who travel longer distances as well as the safety of each child coming to school.
i am sure you will appreciate that the current weather situation is liable to change through the night.
|Choose site to share content on|