Positive Parenting for Autism Spectrum Disorder
Childcare Solutions, together with Blaris Training Solutions, is launching a brand new FREE workshop, Positive Parenting for Autism Spectrum Disorder, funded by the Northern Outcomes Group. We will be delivering the course in four locations across Northern Ireland, book your place now to avoid disappointment.
The programme aims to support parents by empowering and helping them to facilitate their child's social communication and appropriate behaviour in their natural environment.
Our Core Training covers:
• What is Autism?
• Introducing ABA (Applied Behaviour Analysis)
• Understanding Behaviour
• Increasing Positive Behaviour and Teaching New Skills
• Working with Problem Behaviours
• Giving Practical Examples
The course will help parents understand their child’s autism by providing an insight into their child’s world, finding ways to develop interaction and communication and learning how to analyse and understand their child’s behaviour.
The programme aims to provide parents with the opportunity to:
• Increase their understanding to view difficulties
from alternative perspective.
• Engage with other parents with similar experiences and develop support networks.
• Gain greater confidence in living with autism and feel better equipped to manage the difficulties they are experiencing.
All participants will have the opportunity to share their experiences and take away ideas, strategies and resources including our workbook and details of local support organisations.
Locations and Dates
Antrim, The Holiday Inn, 03.03.2016,
Ballymena, Tullyglass House Hotel, 10.03.2016, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Larne, Ballygally Castle Hotel, 17.03.2016, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Magherafelt, The Terrace Hotel, 24.03.2016, 6.30pm-9.30pm
To book your place
Places are limited. To make sure you get a place on this invaluable FREE workshop contact Employers For Childcare Solutions today on Freephone 0800 206 1488 or landline 028 9267 8200, or register to book your place by email here